Strength training

You know how when you fill out food diary you can check a box at the bottom to share it with other Fitnesspals??? Can the same thing happen for strength training? I did it this morning and there are so many different exercises to type in etc..... Am I missing an easier way?

Replies

• You know how when you fill out food diary you can check a box at the bottom to share it with other Fitnesspals??? Can the same thing happen for strength training? I did it this morning and there are so many different exercises to type in etc..... Am I missing an easier way?
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    First off, you should find strength exercises under the Cardio Section. If you can't find yours, then find it on the web and enter it. Pretty sure you can share them with others.

The reason to enter them under Cardio section is that is the only one that adds them to your Food Diary as calories earned.

After you start using that they should show up just like your foods do. Hope that answers your question!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    When you add an exercise to your routine, if it's not in the site database, there is no option to select the exercise to share it with others and no indication that it goes into the database for all to see. If you've entered an exercise that's not part of the database basics post what you entered and ask someone to query it on their My Exercises to see if it shows up.

Looks like it might be an unintentional flaw in the site or a feature they overlooked and would need feedback on later.