Supreme 90 Day - Question

Options
Hey I've been doing Supreme 90 Day workout videos and I'm curious as to just exactly how many calories I'm burning with each one. I just did the cardio video today and I want to know how many calories I burned (on average of course) if I gave it my all and did the whole video without stopping... If anyone has any idea please let me know =)

Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• ItsMeLori
    Options
    The only way to know that for sure is to get a Heart Rate Monitor... I love my Polar FT4
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Supreme 90....I usually burn around 300 on Cardio Challenge. But it's going to depend on your fitness level. You could burn more than me, or less.

You should get a HRM....totally worth it!!! I have the Polar F4. It was only around $60 Considering how CHEAP Supreme 90 is, you can justify buying one!
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    Thanks for the tips, ladies. I was wondering the same thing. There is a free Android App that serves as a HRM too. I haven't tried it. I think I will before I swing the $60 for one at the store.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    $60 seems like a lot. I know it was for me. But I worn it nearly every day and sometimes twice for the past 3 months or so. That's ledd than $1 a day cost. I have plenty of things that I spend more on and they don't help me keep on track as much as my HRM.

I don't see hiw an app would be accurate. Seems it woukd, be no different than the guesses MFP makes...which are WAY off for me.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    I agree with getting a HRM. I have these DVD's as well and I have to just guess which I hate. I am looking into one as well. It will help you to know if you need to push a little harder to get the burn your looking for.