Anyone using the Tom Venuto Method?

Options
Just wondering if anyone was using the Tom Venuto method. Burn the fat Feed the Muscle?

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i am. lost 58 lbs in just under 5 mos. could have done better but i slacked off in July. I am never hungry, eat every 3 hours, and lose fat steadily. i track my body fat percentage weekly so i know that i am losing fat and not lean body mass which is increasing slightly all the time. can't recommend it enough.
  • pro2know
    Options
    Thanks for the reply that give me faith in his program!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm not following it precisely (in that I don't do the 6 meals and have a different weights program than the one he recommends), but apart from that my entire weight loss strategy has been based on his methods. It definitely works, and allows you to take complete responsibility for your success or failure.

I've lost 14% of my body weight in the past 4 1/2 months and built quite a lot of muscle, so it's working for me. If you haven't read it yet "The Body Fat Solution" is also really good in catering towards issues like emotional eating and how to make it work if you don't spend every day in the gym.
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Most of what he says in BFFM is true.
    You don't have to eat every 3 hours but the nutrition info is quite good.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I have just subscribed to his articles & I love how he tackles everything.