extra "bag"gage

Options
I have lost almost half of my weight, and my legs seem to be the first to be shaping up. I was doing a stretch forward today and noticed that there were bags at my knees!!! (just above my knee caps) YIKES!!! I am 45, so not quite as elasticy skin wise as a 20ish person, but am I to expect the bags to remain? I know my thighs are still bigger than they used to be, so am thinking I will still lose more there am hoping NOT to reveal even bigger bags!!!

Replies

• rufflestx
    Options
    lunges and squats, I'll bet it will tighten those suckers up. I am 59.75 and I have notices those bags too.. .. be patient (again), I found that my legs got shapelier from bottom up. It took a while before changes starts getting to the thighs. I was tickled when I visited an old bunch of friends and someone said, I had "coltlike" legs. Nice way of saying a horse, but was not an ol'horse!
  • Here_kittykitty
    Here_kittykitty Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump - this is relevant to my interests ;)
  • rufflestx
    Options
    I gotta ask, I'm sorry, what does it mean........bump?
  • Here_kittykitty
    Here_kittykitty Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I gotta ask, I'm sorry, what does it mean........bump?

Basically I'm bookmarking this page, so that I can go to my profile later/tomorrow and see if there have been any more answers. Also, people "bump" a thread to keep it active, in hopes more people will see it and comment. Hope that helps!