i need support

Options
i have tried diets in the past to lose the pounds but always fail. But its the start of a new year and Im ready to try again and get in to shape. I need all the help I can get. If anyone has any helpful tips I would appriciate them. :ohwell:

Replies

• sidneyrose
    Options
    i have tried diets in the past to lose the pounds but always fail. But its the start of a new year and Im ready to try again and get in to shape. I need all the help I can get. If anyone has any helpful tips I would appriciate them. :ohwell:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Hi, log your food in everyday. They say if you do it the night before then you know what you are having the next day and you won't go over. Also can't stress it enough drink your water. That is very important. You have lots of support here so good luck
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and you will love it! Good luck and drink plenty of water!
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Look under "Motivation and Support" forum topic and see about getting on a team if you're looking for some extra support from some great people.
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    Also can't stress it enough drink your water. That is very important. You have lots of support here so good luck
    I agree wholeheartedly! I don't normally have a problem with this but I must have lost track of my water bottle today and I couldn't figure out why I was still SO HUNGRY after lunch today. Then I got a headache and realized that it was almost 3pm and I had only drank 2 glasses of water! So I quickly drank 3 more glasses and am working on the 4th. My headache went away and I'm not hungry anymore.