Going to a Party!

Options
My husband and I are going to a party tonight at a friend's house. I can't even remember the last time we went to a party! :bigsmile: The babysitter arrives in 15 minutes. I have exercised several different times today. I've watched what I've eaten. I haven't had dinner, but I did have an acai berry drink just a minute ago, and I have been drinking lots of water, so I'm not famished. I have about 600 calories left for the day. I'm hoping I can do a little nibbling there without going overboard. Think I'll totally avoid alcohol to be on the safe side.

Wish me luck!!! :drinker:

:heart:
Bobbie

Replies

• Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to a party tonight at a friend's house. I can't even remember the last time we went to a party! :bigsmile: The babysitter arrives in 15 minutes. I have exercised several different times today. I've watched what I've eaten. I haven't had dinner, but I did have an acai berry drink just a minute ago, and I have been drinking lots of water, so I'm not famished. I have about 600 calories left for the day. I'm hoping I can do a little nibbling there without going overboard. Think I'll totally avoid alcohol to be on the safe side.

Wish me luck!!! :drinker:

:heart:
    Bobbie
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :drinker: You can do it! and avoiding the liquor is a good plan... have fun and let us know how it goes. :smile:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    have fun!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Whew! I made it! I had one small plate of very tasty hordoerves at the party. I was still hungry, so we stayed a while longer, and then we came home. I was starting to get sleepy, anyway. :yawn: When I got home, I had some carrots and hummus. So, I would say a successful evening! Now I can go to bed and get up tomorrow without feeling like I blew it tonight! :happy:

Bobbie