Trying to start again...

Options
So, I went waaaay overboard durring Christmas and New Years Eve. And not only on the actual holidays, but starting a couple weeks preceeding and almost everyday till yesterday. :embarassed: I'm a little scared to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm hoping that if I gained (which I'm sure I probably did) it's only a couple pounds. :ohwell:

But I'm back now. I only did okay yesterday, but I did great today and it feels wonderful. I hadn't realized how much I missed the great feeling I have at the end of an awesome workout and a day of good eating. I've set a new mini goal of 10lbs down from whatever weight I am tomorrow by the end of March. I'm gonna try my best to make it! :smile:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    So, I went waaaay overboard durring Christmas and New Years Eve. And not only on the actual holidays, but starting a couple weeks preceeding and almost everyday till yesterday. :embarassed: I'm a little scared to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm hoping that if I gained (which I'm sure I probably did) it's only a couple pounds. :ohwell:

But I'm back now. I only did okay yesterday, but I did great today and it feels wonderful. I hadn't realized how much I missed the great feeling I have at the end of an awesome workout and a day of good eating. I've set a new mini goal of 10lbs down from whatever weight I am tomorrow by the end of March. I'm gonna try my best to make it! :smile:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you Livi. I fell waaaaaaayyy off the wagon in mid October. I weighed myself on New Year's Eve and I'm ashamed to say I gained 10 pounds back. It's so depressing to see that back on after how hard I worked to get it off, but OH WELL...gotta move on. Welcome back to us!! :flowerforyou:
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing I started this AFTER the holidays so I don't have to worry about gaining weight. :)
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    thats right. tomorrow is a brand new day :) and getting back on the wagon is what is important. we can do this ladies:flowerforyou: