Scared to say it... but I fit size 2 pants!

Options
laurs
laurs Posts: 37 Member
I'm a bit scared to say it because I haven't weighed myself this whole time during the holidays and I'll have to do that on Monday to really see where I'm at (I allowed myself to indulge this past Christmas and New Year's)... BUT, I went shopping this week and for the FIRST TIME EVER IN LIFE, I fit size TWO pants! I asked the lady for a 4 since the 6's didn't fit and she couldn't find any 4's so she gave me a 2 to try instead--and they fit perfectly! As well, today, I fit into waist size 26" pants! It's crazy really! Last I checked, I had 8 more pounds to go and it's been a really tough few pounds left because I think my body likes where it's at but I'm pumped to get to my goal now! Been sick for awhile, but I can't wait to get back on my running again!

Thanks for letting me share this with you! :wink:

78190.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• laurs
    Options
    I'm a bit scared to say it because I haven't weighed myself this whole time during the holidays and I'll have to do that on Monday to really see where I'm at (I allowed myself to indulge this past Christmas and New Year's)... BUT, I went shopping this week and for the FIRST TIME EVER IN LIFE, I fit size TWO pants! I asked the lady for a 4 since the 6's didn't fit and she couldn't find any 4's so she gave me a 2 to try instead--and they fit perfectly! As well, today, I fit into waist size 26" pants! It's crazy really! Last I checked, I had 8 more pounds to go and it's been a really tough few pounds left because I think my body likes where it's at but I'm pumped to get to my goal now! Been sick for awhile, but I can't wait to get back on my running again!

78190.png
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! thats must feel amazing. :):flowerforyou:
  • MissMalice
    Options
    Wooooooooo! High five! haha. Nice, go you! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • karenstartsover
    Options
    WOW, have never been a size two. skipped right over the size in a nano second. :happy: :happy:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job you!

I used to be that size in high school. I both like and Hated being 5'2" and size two because either I could only get clothes in specialty shops or had to shop in the children's section.

Somehow I don't think I would mind so much this time! lol:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I think I was born a size 2 :laugh: ...I'm just thrilled that I fit perfectly into a size 12. :wink:
  • laurs
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support! Means a lot!

Let's keep persevering together... :)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, way to go! You should be very proud of all your hard work!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    YOU SHOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Heck Im happy for you and borderline jealous you hottie!!!! congrats sweetie!!!!
  • Kwauna
    Kwauna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for everyone, I hope that I too can have success with MFP. Can I still eat whatever you want, but exercise and still lose weight? I hear people say that they eat whatever they want in moderation and exercise, and they lose.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW! That must feel amazing!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! I hope to be in your shoes no that size jeans one day
  • laurs
    Options
    Hi Kwauna, thanks.

Basically, I ate anything I wanted but with consideration for portion size (of course, I'm not much of a sweet tooth anyway so I wasn't really eating food that was THAT bad for me). I was a lot pickier with my portions because of the calorie count. I also did a lot of sports and exercise that burned more calories as well (like running! LOVE IT!). I know some people who really watched their protein and carb intake as well which I think I might try soon. Hope that helps! best of luck! lemme know how it goes!
  • fitnessisfun
    Options
    WOW!! You must feel awesome!! You are pretty much exactly where I want to be. I have 16lbs to lose to get to my goal of 120lbs. I hope that I can fit into a size 2 at that time. I was just wondering how long it took you? I am also a runner and I was curious how much running you do a week?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh thats awesome!!!!!! I started at the same weight as you did. The smallest I wore was a 3. It depends on our shape I guess. The sizes go 3/4, 5/6 etc as you know. Well, I figured 110 for me but that's not figuring in the muscles Im gaining. So who knows!!! Good work girlfriend, yeeeeeeeeehaw:) denise

78190.png
  • laurs
    Options
    hey nwcountrygal! I actually started at 10 lbs more than that, just that i lost the initial ten exercising and then came to MFP. yea, it all comes down to different sizes i guess. how tall are you by the way? i'm quite short, 5'2. when did you start here?

yay! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!