Hello :)

Options
I am a new member to MyFitnessPal. Looking for new friends to help me to stay movitated. And if I can help you out also I will do my best. Looking to get healthy and make some new supportive friends.

thanks
Sarah

Replies

• jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi - i am in my first week here too! Maybe we can help each other!
  • 10toheavy
    Options
    Hey there Sarah,

I am new too...and looking for much the same. What brought you here? What is your life like...i.e. work, family, location, kids etc. I guess thats a good place to start:)

TTYL,
    Charlie ( I am a F...it's my family nick name for me:)
  • sarahmoericke
    Options
    That would be great! I need to get back to working out, I am pretty good at motivting people. So if you would want I could add you and then we can help each other. :)
  • sarahmoericke
    Options
    Charlie,
    What made me come on here, I have a few friends that joined and asked me to if I wanted to join them in losing weight and getting fit. As for my life right now I am not working so I have a lot of time on my hands. I do have a gym membership just have not been there in a long time. I live in Green Bay. I am just looking for some one to help me stick with staying active. I want to get healthy.

And what about you Charlie? why did u join, location, and some goals.
  • mnaparalla
    mnaparalla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah! I am glad you decided to join us on this journey. I have been on here for almost a month and I have seen results. I do have a great support system though so that helps. I am more then happy to support you through this! We can do it!!! Love ya!
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me! :) Remember, YOU CAN DO IT!