Do you smoke?

Options
2»

Replies

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 pounds and stopped smoking since about two months ago. I did one of the stupidest things in my life a few days ago and had "just one". Of course that one led to many more. I am so disappointed in myself. :(

not meaning to pick on you really, but yes = stupid.

I smoked 2 packs a day for the better of 30 years. I quit feb 1 when they removed a tumor from my breast. Stupidy i had one june 1st after a really bad day. It took me until july 31st to quit again and yes i was nearing a couple of packs a day by then.

really- just quit. now. The good news is it really isnt as hard the 2nd time...esp if you are pi$$ed at yourself. By then you know you can do it:smile:

edited for spelling and grammer
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I don't smoke. I smoked for 10 years, and quit when we decided to start a family. never went back to it. my first baby was born 15 years ago.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    yes I smoke, maybe 5 to 10 a day and I hate it, I don't enjoy it at all!! Only when I'm stressed though
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I quit cold turkey about 7 years ago (haven't had so much as a single drag since). I think you can easily make up for any weigh loss caused by the smoking through the extra cardio that you're able to do as a result of not smoking.