Hi and Happy New Year!

Options
Hi,
My name is Marilyn. I stumbled on this site researching some diet information. I lost 30 pounds in 2007 by going to a well known weight loss center. In 2008, I gained 20 pounds back. My goal for 2009 is to lose the 20 pounds I gained and keep it off! This site looks like an place to place to plan my meals, monitor my weight loss and meet some friends in the process. I could go back to the weight loss center I went to before but I would really like to do this on my own. At some point, I have to take responsibility for planning my meals, monitoring my weight loss and planning my exercise program. I am so happy I found this site...and its free!! Happy New Year to everyone here!

Marilyn:happy:

Replies

• mstaires
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Marilyn. I stumbled on this site researching some diet information. I lost 30 pounds in 2007 by going to a well known weight loss center. In 2008, I gained 20 pounds back. My goal for 2009 is to lose the 20 pounds I gained and keep it off! This site looks like an place to place to plan my meals, monitor my weight loss and meet some friends in the process. I could go back to the weight loss center I went to before but I would really like to do this on my own. At some point, I have to take responsibility for planning my meals, monitoring my weight loss and planning my exercise program. I am so happy I found this site...and its free!! Happy New Year to everyone here!

Marilyn:happy: