Hi

Options
I am new to this site, a friend highly recommended it to me! I am a former personal trainer and aerobics instructor. After a job change, a knee injury and a serious back injury I have at least 30 lbs to loose. I have never had to be so careful with the calorie counting but now that my workouts are limited I must learn. I look forward to having motivation and tips!! If anyone has exercise questions please feel free to ask, might as well use that costly college education lol...:smile:

Replies

• teresamc
    Options
    I am new to this site, a friend highly recommended it to me! I am a former personal trainer and aerobics instructor. After a job change, a knee injury and a serious back injury I have at least 30 lbs to loose. I have never had to be so careful with the calorie counting but now that my workouts are limited I must learn. I look forward to having motivation and tips!! If anyone has exercise questions please feel free to ask, might as well use that costly college education lol...:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck losing your weight! i know we all need that! You can do this, you know more about it than most of us do! Sorry to hear about your injuries and I hope things go better for you!!
  • teresamc
    Options
    Haha.. I know what to do its just SO HARD to actually do it!! Thanks for your words of motivation!!
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im new here too a friend recommended it. Pretty cool site!
  • renae77
    Options
    Haha.. I know what to do its just SO HARD to actually do it!! Thanks for your words of motivation!!

I agree it is sooooo hard! But I am trying harder than ever this time around because I want to be sexy!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Im new here too a friend recommended it. Pretty cool site!
    Welcome to you too!! This site is really fun and everyone gives their support!
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I need all the help can get!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Best of luck to you!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • teresamc
    Options
    I really like how easy this site is to enter in your foods for calorie counting!! I think this is great and I am very excited to be on this site!!!
  • teresamc
    Options
    Thank you!! I love your quote you included!!