Brand new!

HealthyIn09
HealthyIn09 Posts: 36
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I heard about this website on one of my LiveJournal communities (hello everyone!) so I thought I'd check this out. I'm also a member of SparkPeople.

I've been overweight my entire life and have just now started to take it seriously. I've had some mishaps, but they've only made me stronger in realizing how I need to change.

See you all around!

Replies

• Hello everyone! I heard about this website on one of my LiveJournal communities (hello everyone!) so I thought I'd check this out. I'm also a member of SparkPeople.

I've been overweight my entire life and have just now started to take it seriously. I've had some mishaps, but they've only made me stronger in realizing how I need to change.

See you all around!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Hi today is my first day also....I am also a member of another site...I am using both for now...:smile:
  • Well, welcome to you too! I'm using both Spark and this one a the moment as well. Good luck with you!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome! I am new and came here from Spark too. I find the food diary a lot easier to use here and I do not have to enter every food I use as new because most are already on here. Even my specialty foods from Trader Joe's. It's great! I still like the fitness section better on Spark though, since they have all of the demonstrations and tools.
    Amy
This discussion has been closed.