Fat pants no more

Options
So, last night out of curiosity, I discovered I could take my trousers off without undoing the buttons! Three months ago these were my fat pants, the only ones that fitted me and even then I was getting a little uncomfortable around the middle.

:D

Now what did I do with those smaller trousers??

Replies

• hstallings13
    Options
    that is wonderful and doesn't it make you feel great :)
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    brilliant :)
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    WoooHooo!!!!! :):happy:
  • mia104
    mia104 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ahh wow thats amazing.. what a brilliant way to re affirm that what your doing REALLY si working.. keep up the good work

XMX
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's great! I usually just go shopping in my attic...I have held onto a lot of clothes for "just in case" I lost weight...it turns out I am capable even though I didn't think so before!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! It feels like it's suddenly happened overnight, although I know that's not likely. It doesn't help I've been battling a back/glute problem as well, so I haven't been able to do as much as I would like, but I've been determined and sticking to my exercise regime and healthy eating as best I can, so it's a lovely payoff. All I need now to lose the weight off my bust so I can get into my wedding dress and I'll be laughing! Here's to the next 7 weeks and one dress size! :D
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I held onto a bunch of pants from college. And college was a long time ago....lol I am actually going through them now and am back at college weight. I bought two pairs of pants last weekend that i could have worn in high school. Going down in pant size is a great thing. The only problem with this weight loss thing is it is getting expensive. I figure that the medical costs I will save in the future will more than make up for it.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Yay! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!