Replies

• nadia003
    nadia003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK GREAT
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! What an amazing difference!! You look fantastic!! You are well on your way - keep up the great work!!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I needed to see it in pics, because I just wasn't seeing it looking in the mirror everyday. I've been bummed lately because I've had a foot injury, couldn't work out for 2 weeks, felt stalled, felt like I should be happier about this, felt like I should be feeling good about how I look, but wasn't. Now, looking at these pics has helped me feel a lot better about how far I've come and has me excited now to keep going.

I love MFP!
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job... u have done an amazing job... keep it up.. and keep the pictures on a visible place so you can see how far you are going. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look great!
  • nyny42
    Options
    U look great. I just joined today and you are truly an inspiration.
    Keep up the good work :)
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You are so beautiful and your hard work has definitely paid off!! Get it girl!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    look at that sassy hourglass figure and adorbs hair and glasses (!!!)--spoken from another hair and glasses fiend.

go you!!!
  • glo9003
    Options
    You look amazing.. congrats!
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    wow!! congrats... i need to lose as much as possible in 3 months also... going on vacation in dec and wana lose as much as i can!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    wow you look way smaller than 190! Great job!
  • KnittingJoy
    Options
    Good for you! You look wonderful! I just started with 50 lbs to lose . . . you are an inspiration. Thanks so much for posting photos. They encourage us all : )
  • Raven413
    Options
    I hope that you see the difference b/c I sure do. You look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I needed to see it in pics, because I just wasn't seeing it looking in the mirror everyday. I've been bummed lately because I've had a foot injury, couldn't work out for 2 weeks, felt stalled, felt like I should be happier about this, felt like I should be feeling good about how I look, but wasn't. Now, looking at these pics has helped me feel a lot better about how far I've come and has me excited now to keep going.

I love MFP!

I felt the same way about a month ago. Hit a plateau and was getting down about it until I put a recent photo next to one from last year and was so shocked at the difference! I think because we see ourselves every day in the mirror, we don't get to really see the changes happening to our bodies. Thanks for sharing, you look great and that smile really shows how happy you are, keep up the awesome work!!! :)
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • summersmaze
    summersmaze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
    Well done!!!!!!!!

xx <3
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You look great. Keep doing what you doing.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome and you look fantastic as well! I hope you're able to achieve everything you set out to do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!