***Brickhouse Babes - I Need Your Input*** (Closed Group)

Options
Alright Babes...here's the problem. Some of you are faithfully completing everything and going the extra mile (literally and physically) in completing the challenges and letting me know how you're doing. Others are finding it hard to report back to me at all with anything. I'm not knocking anyone here, I just need to know this:

"DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE ON WITH THIS CHALLENGE?"

It's hard work being the Team Captain. I took over the position not because I volunteered, but because I was asked and me being me said, "sure!" I enjoy it, but checking in, following up, and keeping track is hard. Getting in the challenges are hard too. The challenge wasn't started to put extra stress on anyone at all, but just exactly what it is...a Challenge. To push those of you who want to go above and beyond what you normally do.

If we continue with this challenge I need effort from everyone, and I will need an extra person as due to circumstances we have lost one of our team members. So re-evaluate, let me know what you want to do, and we can go from there. If we decide to pick up our game, then let's do it! If not, we're all friends and will continue to support one another whether there's a challenge or not.

Replies

• miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm good either way. I'm happy to continue with the challenge, but if people are hating it or if keeping up as captain is a hassle for you, then it's not worth it. I'm sure none of us needs more stress in our lives!

And in the meantime, if there's anything I can do to help you out, just let me know!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm good either way but honestly would almost rather not continue if it's too much hassle & everyone isn't reporting back to you. Everyone is busy w/ back to school stuff right now so I completely understand.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Angela, you are such a sweetheart. I rallied the team together and was so gung ho about it....then I asked you if you would be Team Captain because of how dedicated you are because I didn't feel like I could lead a team. I lost determination...because of how consumed I am right now with my photography business and being in a wedding next week. You are SUCH an amazing Team Leader but, if it's too much for everyone, I say nix it and lets all just be awesome friends :)
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I want to continue but if it's too much for you then I'm OK with not continuing. I haven't been checking in the past few days because I've been sick and I still am but I'm hoping to get back on track as soon as I'm better! Whatever you decide is fine with me and we'll all still be friends :smile:
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    well....I signed up when I wasn't, my husband was gainfully employed and things were less stressful. I can tough it out if we need to finish. But if it is too much for anyone- just say the word and that will be the incentive I need to yell..."screw this..." and JUMP SHIP! :-D Always leave it to Nan to be bluntly honest!