HEY PURPLE TEAM

Options
renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
Are any of my fellow purple teamers on here tonight??? How did you do today? I want to know!

Replies

• renae77
    Options
    Are any of my fellow purple teamers on here tonight??? How did you do today? I want to know!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Surprise!! i'm here, waiting for the football game to be over to go do my nightly bowflex routine. did you ever get some cardio in today? I know you did strength training all day.
  • renae77
    Options
    No I am soooooo bad!:embarassed: :embarassed: I should have and kept putting it off. It was cold outside and my stuff is in the garage and he had the door open all day. Now tonight all we have done is watch movies! :ohwell: I will have to do better tomorrow. I know I will be sore tomorrow b/c I am already feeling it from crunches and stuffs!!:bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    there is no way you could be bad. you did so much strength training today. You burned more calories than you did yesterday. That's how we start. How did you do on your calories and water? I drank so much water today. You and supermom kept me pushing I was so thirsty. :drinker: I'll probably just sleep in the bathroom. :sad: I'll be gone all day tomorrow. I'll check in when I get home. It won't be until late though.
  • renae77
    Options
    Well I got in my 64 ounces of water. I am still 400 something below on my calories and am not hungry right now. Plus it is 11:37 pm and I am not eating more. I only had oatmeal for breakfast and then japanese for lunch. I am sure the sodium went out the roof because I had to guesstimate on the calories and stuff from a calorie book I have. I am still below on my calories even if I didn't get them exactly right. Tomorrow I am vowing to do better on cardio!! Thanks!