Motivational thought of the day

Options
Good Day Everyone,
I have stuff that bounces around in my head, so when I think its worth while I try to share.
I dont know about you but I am often My own worst enemy, by being my biggest critic. Which got me to thinking how counter productive that can be. So Im choosing to be better.

You can live your life being your own worst enemy, OR CHOOSE to be your own best ally.
In Life you will find many false friends & true enemies, You shouldnt have to question where your own motives & allegiances are.
If you dont believe in yourself, who will? If you know that you worked hard acknowledge it! BE PROUD of your accomplishments.
If someone says you look good you've lost weight! Say Thank you!.... Not, "yeah, but Ive still got a long way to go"
Its hard work to loose weight, own your praise & accomplishment, & your new strength.
Take the time for yourself to work out, even if its not convienant for everyone else all the time.
You can put yourself first without being selfish. If you dont take care of you, you cant do a very good job of
taking care of anything else.
Put away negativity (this sometimes means staying away from certain people), pick up determination, confidence & strength. Its your life to live the best way you can. You are capable of more than you can imagine!

Have a great day everyone:wink:

Replies

• strawberryshortbread
    Options
    This is a brilliant post! thank you so much for the much needed motivation i needed right now.

Have a great day also

Many Thanks :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thank you for this my friend! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • burnsrt
    burnsrt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this.
  • nitasimmons2
    Options
    That was a wonderful post... I'm sending a friend request now! :)
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    y'all are welcome!
  • streetnamejim
    Options
    Eggsellent post Amysgetnfit!!! Losing the negativity is a big challenge sometimes.

I've had to choose to "unfriend" some peeps on here not because they were bad people, but because they sorta fed a negative mojo that just wasn't helpful to me. It was entertaining fo sho!! But eventually, I just had to hit the delete button because reading their stuff wasn't really doing any good in the world.

Thanks for the positivity and good luck on your journey. :)
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Thank you for this my friend! :flowerforyou: :heart:

any time ed:wink:
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    WOOOH *runs around in little circles* I love meeee :)

Today is going to be a good day...I feel it in my bones <3
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Eggsellent post Amysgetnfit!!! Losing the negativity is a big challenge sometimes.

I've had to choose to "unfriend" some peeps on here not because they were bad people, but because they sorta fed a negative mojo that just wasn't helpful to me. It was entertaining fo sho!! But eventually, I just had to hit the delete button because reading their stuff wasn't really doing any good in the world.

Thanks for the positivity and good luck on your journey. :)

I have done the same, here ... facebook....& in REAL life, others negativity can just suck the life out of you & it poisons your mind & before you know it, the crap starts coming out of your own mouth like you are possessed & have no control!
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Now that I've read that, I'm going to do something productive. Thanks for the post.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    you have away with words..ever thought about writing a book? thanks again for your wonderful post :happy:
  • trinychong
    Options
    This post is awesome!!! I am my own worst enemy but I need to be my own best cheerleader!!! Thank you so much!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, and I'm also inspired by your profile pic and will be changing mine soon to be similar. =) Of course, I already knew you were awesome, but I really really like what you've said here.