New Team~ The Red Team?

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Jennifer and I am going to be a blind captain leading the team that is on fire ~ THE RED TEAM. Here are the team member as of now:
Jennifun
Renea101
brookefoley
Kazzit
lauryn925
healthierme
fatty78
gingermom
alishacandoit
tamlom
I will need your starting weight by Wednesday morning. Also, we may want to all be friends, I'm still not sure how to do that; but I promise to figure it out tomorrow morning!
Have a great evening!

Replies

• jennifun
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Jennifer and I am going to be a blind captain leading the team that is on fire ~ THE RED TEAM. Here are the team member as of now:
    Jennifun
    Renea101
    brookefoley
    Kazzit
    lauryn925
    healthierme
    fatty78
    gingermom
    alishacandoit
    tamlom
    I will need your starting weight by Wednesday morning. Also, we may want to all be friends, I'm still not sure how to do that; but I promise to figure it out tomorrow morning!
    Have a great evening!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Jennifun
    Renea101
    brookefoley
    Kazzit
    lauryn925
    healthierme
    fatty78
    gingermom
    alishacandoit
    tamlom
    Have a great evening!

if you find them on the other threads I was telling you about you can click on their names and then it says leave a message or add as friend.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Jennifun
    Renea101
    brookefoley
    Kazzit
    lauryn925
    healthierme
    fatty78
    gingermom
    alishacandoit
    tamlom
    Have a great evening!

if you find them on the other threads I was telling you about you can click on their names and then it says leave a message or add as friend.

put this in motivation and support to that is where all the other teams post to.
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    I responded to the other thread but i'd like to be on the team and m y starting weight was 160!
  • healthyinponca
    Options
    I would like to be on your team. How do I join?
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I am new to all of this and would be interested to know more about the Red Team. Are you trying to lose more weight collectively than another team? This sounds very motivating. Thanks!
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    btw, my starting weight was 176lbs.
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    I would like to join the team. My starting weight on 1/1/09 was 257.0 lbs.
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    I think that I would also like to join this team! Sounds interesting and fun!!
    Starting weight 172lbs!:smooched:

Ashley
  • Renea101
    Options
    My starting weight on 1/01/09 is 172.

GO REDS!!!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :heart: Yay!!!!! Red's my favorite color! :heart:
    Starting weight 213 - 1/04
  • Renea101
    Options
    Hey REDS, I just posted a challenge for us today under a new topic. Take a look and see if you want to take the challenge today!

Help Jennifun out and if you think of a challenge, just post it on the message board, just make sure to clarify, RED for the topic so none us miss it!

Let's have fun!

Good luck!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I'm on board too. Red's my favourite colour!

As of today (January 4th, 2009) I'm 220.2lbs

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Go Red Team!! :drinker:
  • hollymires
    Options
    I don't get this...are there 2 teams to choose from? How do you join? I want in on the fun!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join???
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Renea101
    Options
    There are 4 teams so far: RED, BLACK, BLUE and PURPLE.

Contact bohlon15, I believe she is the coordinator for all of it.
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun - how do I join? My starting weight is 186 :blushing:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm all signed up now so I need to list my starting weight. So here it is 389. I figure it better have no where to go but down from there right! Ugh! :frown:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Renea101
    Options
    Okay I'm all signed up now so I need to list my starting weight. So here it is 389. I figure it better have no where to go but down from there right! Ugh!

Exactly!!! Good attitude
  • Renea101
    Options
    Okay I'm all signed up now so I need to list my starting weight. So here it is 389. I figure it better have no where to go but down from there right! Ugh! :frown:

oops, I did that wrong! I copied and pasted, how funny! No laughing fellow REDs.....