FOR LADIES - Monthly question??

Options
13»

Replies

• kristinascott
    Options
    All of it is rediculous, SO WHAT I ASKED A QUESTION... you wanna be rude to me for that??? WHY? what is the point in that??? Why even take the time just move on if you have seen this before & know the answer, move on if you dont have HELPFUL HONEST advice to give... I didnt post this to have chidish arguements about it. I was honestly just asking a question, SORRY i didnt see it here bf cuz i didnt go surfing for it? my bad.... But the fact is your gonna see multiples after so long, its bound to happen, just scroll past em dont stop just to be rude for your amusement....

& i was not saying my life is better or fuller, but the truth is i am at work i dont have time to scroll through every ones topics, it was just easier for ME to type it out & ask...

& everyones rude attitudes need to stop as well... Move on..
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    wonders why the internet has given people a free pass to be rude and hateful. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face, why post it here?? People need to think before they act (or react) to anything. Would sure make the world a better place.......

Surprises me that you put clearly in the title what the topic is and people come in here just to bash you for asking a "common" question......like it was a big surprise when they came here!

It's like I said earlier. I'm convinced people fish around the forums looking for these posts.

I don't fish around.. It's called they pop up when I click on general diet and weight loss and because its the same thing everyday, it gets old.

It's just amazing to me how many people don't understand how their body works.. you've had your period for how long? It's not anything new.. or at least it shouldn't be.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water!!! If you retain you gain. Drink water and you don't retain.
  • kristinascott
    Options
    wonders why the internet has given people a free pass to be rude and hateful. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face, why post it here?? People need to think before they act (or react) to anything. Would sure make the world a better place.......

Surprises me that you put clearly in the title what the topic is and people come in here just to bash you for asking a "common" question......like it was a big surprise when they came here!

It's like I said earlier. I'm convinced people fish around the forums looking for these posts.

I don't fish around.. It's called they pop up when I click on general diet and weight loss and because its the same thing everyday, it gets old.

It's just amazing to me how many people don't understand how their body works.. you've had your period for how long? It's not anything new.. or at least it shouldn't be.

once again WHY COME IN HERE WITH AN ATTITUDE??? if it gets old stop reading them, stop clicking & commenting on them, its not that hard to understand....
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Not to be "rude" again but if you're so busy at work, why not ignore the comments you don't like?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Me thinks that someone needs a Midol...
  • genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    More water, no salty snacks of any kind, and fresh squeezed lemon juice every day.
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think it's fairly common to gain 2-4 pounds during that time. Some months you'll gain 5, some others you'll gain nothing. Don't worry much about it, it's just a very temporal gain :smile:
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    So sad that some of you have nothing better to do than trash other people. This is what's wrong with boards like this- when someone innocently enough comes along with a real question and she gets attacked for it. I just wish people would stop already and fill their days with something else.

As for me, if you choose to respond negatively to what I just wrote, it won't affect me because I've got other stuff to do.

Happy trolling and fishing.

OP- yes- this is common for most women- drink water and lots of it- and I don't usually weigh in that week because I know the numbers will not make me happy. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.