too many calories not enough time

Options
anyone have a goog suggestion on what i can snack on that is high in calories and little or not far?

Replies

• GavinsDad
    Options
    anyone have a goog suggestion on what i can snack on that is high in calories and little or not far?
  • HO84
    HO84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Almonds or other nuts are high in calories but easy to carry... if that's what you mean by 'not far'?
  • Pubali
    Pubali Posts: 19
    Options
    You should consider things like pasta, rice, breads, and baked potatoes. They can't be 'dressed' too fancy, but if you have it with things like marinara sauce or salsa you would have flavor without much fat. The carbs would give you plenty of calories.

Good luck!
  • GavinsDad
    Options
    sorry i meant fat
  • Pubali
    Pubali Posts: 19
    Options
    P.S. If you go to a GNC, or any body building place, you can find calorie shakes. I don't have experience with those (never had to gain weight...that sounds NICE!), but I know folks that have used them. I also don't know if they're high in fat...but I would think not since builders want to add bulk without adding fat.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast always worked for me when I had a ton of calories left over.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Protein shake or smoothie. Alot of Whey powders are low carb and fat. Make with skim milk, etc.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast always worked for me when I had a ton of calories left over.
    yea! what she said...with sliced nanners on top!:wink::bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Protein shake or smoothie. Alot of Whey powders are low carb and fat. Make with skim milk, etc.
    Hey HotMom....would you share how you're doing your whey protein shakes? Or protein powder shakes? I hear about everyone adding a scoop for breakfast but then I see them mention toast.....can't figure out where they're adding it:laugh: Maybe I missed something..

got some tips for me?:bigsmile: Thanks in advance:flowerforyou:

Whey powder is good for?? like as in whey protein powder right?

FC:heart:
  • GavinsDad
    Options
    P.S. If you go to a GNC, or any body building place, you can find calorie shakes. I don't have experience with those (never had to gain weight...that sounds NICE!), but I know folks that have used them. I also don't know if they're high in fat...but I would think not since builders want to add bulk without adding fat.

oh i don't need to gain weight. my wii fit groans at me when i get on it. :laugh: thanks for all the help i'll try them