Hi!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jessica and I'm a 33yr old 1st time mom to an 8 month old son who is tired of being overweight my whole life and want to get rid of it once and for all. I've been juggling to balance a pretty hectic life - I work full-time and have lots of family commitments, but I want to make weight loss my priority so I'm now holding myself accountable and hopefully not letting anything detract me from my goal. In the past, I've done many diets - none with lasting success as I was always looking for the quick fix so I've set out to do this the old fashioned way by paying attention to what I eat and exercising regular. I starting using daily plate to track calories, but then found this site. It seems very user friendly. Would like to get some friends for support and just share ideas with. Thanks!!!! :-)

Replies

• KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HI JESS...........ADD ME AS WELL! YOUR STORY SOUNDS LIKE MINE, I USED TO DO ABOUT ANYTHING TO LOSE WEIGHT EXCEPT MAKE MY SELF ACCOUNTABLE WHEN I SHOULD HAVE AND I FIND THAT HERE YOU HAVE A BIGGER DESIRE TO DO THAT.............PUSH ON WE WILL HELP YA!!! AND KEEP THE EXERCISE IN EVERY DAY...MAKES A BIG DIFF!!!!!:wink:
  • summersmaze
    summersmaze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for your response - it's nice to know I'm not alone :-) I'm finding that exercise is key so that is great advice! Thanks :smile:
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! The sites been working pretty good for me, I'm sure it'll help you out! :)