I have never been so happy to be OVERWEIGHT!! :)

Options
Ha, I know this is an odd thing to be shouting, but I am only doing so because I am no longer in the OBESE *cringes* BMI range! :) This "landmark" is helping me to remember that although sometimes it's tough, and the numbers on the scale don't move as fast as I'd like, I am getting there. :)

Good luck to all of you on your journeys and thanks for motivating me and supporting me while I continue on mine! :)

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is fantastic and I cannot wait to get there myself.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What a great victory! You are doing awesome. :) I can't wait till I'm there with you. :)
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOL, congrat.'s...I'm ALMOST overweight too! My BMI is 1.5 away. Keep up the great work :O)
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Well done, I have one little pound to go to be overweight!
  • janelle1993
    Options
    That's Amazing!!! Great job! Can't wait to see a post where you say your in the normal range!!
    :smile:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is fantastic and I cannot wait to get there myself.

^^This! Just thrilled for you!
  • hippymamax6
    hippymamax6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep going!!
  • cmalas80
    Options
    Congratulations! I also just crossed over into the "overweight" category as well, welcome to the club!
  • Marycan2
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You are doing a very good job!!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a wonderful feeling. Congrats on the progress you've made so far!
  • floterry
    floterry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I felt the same way when my wii fit stopped telling me i was obese! Way to go!
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    BRAVOOOOOOOOO!!!!:::smokin:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am almost right there with you. Can't wait!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments and replies! :)
  • katyalaniz
    Options
    You are doing awesome :) I know how you feel about that "cringe" lol - I NEVER thought of myself as obese (ugh - HATE that word). But, I was/am - but we're all getting better, and you are such an inspiration!
  • emj1978
    Options
    Ha, I know this is an odd thing to be shouting, but I am only doing so because I am no longer in the OBESE *cringes* BMI range! :) This "landmark" is helping me to remember that although sometimes it's tough, and the numbers on the scale don't move as fast as I'd like, I am getting there. :)

Good luck to all of you on your journeys and thanks for motivating me and supporting me while I continue on mine! :)

That's awesome! I know what you mean because on my Wii I was in the Obese category right after having my 10 month old and now I"m just overweight. lol I was so happy to just be overweight!
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, girl! Absolutely FABULOSO!!!!
  • jssw2000
    Options
    It's amazing sometimes how much a tiny bit means. I have a half pound to go to be overweight and not obese.... just crazy... but I can't wait to say I'm just overweight.....

Congrats....
  • melbaby925
    Options
    YAY for you! And congratulations on being overweight ...hehehe...I hope to be there myself soon!

<you're right, that's so weird to say!>
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!