Lets Try AGAIN!

Options
Okay. This time I am motivated by health and the desire to look better than I do now. I used to be a size 8/10 and then I got married and had a baby and now I am a size 16 XL. I am not comfortable with the weight that I have put on and I am finding that I am quite lazy. That is all about to change. Starting this week, I will exercise, eat right and spend more time with my daughter and less time sitting on my fanny. This is not a new year resolution.....this is my life resolution. :flowerforyou: I will be a better and healthier person in 2009 than ever before.! Here I go. Wish me luck!

Replies

• jacihardy
    Options
    Okay. This time I am motivated by health and the desire to look better than I do now. I used to be a size 8/10 and then I got married and had a baby and now I am a size 16 XL. I am not comfortable with the weight that I have put on and I am finding that I am quite lazy. That is all about to change. Starting this week, I will exercise, eat right and spend more time with my daughter and less time sitting on my fanny. This is not a new year resolution.....this is my life resolution. :flowerforyou: I will be a better and healthier person in 2009 than ever before.! Here I go. Wish me luck!
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    Good luck!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    You don't need luck! You can do it. Just check in here everytime you think you can't. YOU WILL DO IT!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You said it right! Its your life resolution! You can do this and don't give up! We are here to help support you and give you the guidance you think you need. Sounds like you have a good start already!