MILF- offensive or a complament???

Options
When I get called a milf I feel like I should be offended. I don't however. In fact I feel alittle proud that I still look good after poppin out a baby.

How about the rest of you hot mamas out there? Offensive or not?

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    you're hot!

i personally don't like the MILF word. I think it's cheap. Either you're hot or not to me!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've got no problem with it at all. I don't spend the time I do at the gym to not be!
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    would you be pissed if you were not even considered a MILF?

honestly...too many sensitive peeps out there..
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'd take it as a compliment if I could be a MILF.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am not offended if the one calling me a MILF is hot :devil:
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I used to, but I've learned to embrace. I freakin LOVE IT now.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I had a photo of me tagged with that on flickr once... I had to really think about it.

I think it is basically a compliment, but it can feel a little creepy when it comes from someone who is the age of your own kids!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I am not offended if the one calling me a MILF is hot :devil:

^^ This

I totally take it as a compliment.....the fact i have had a child lost 56 lbs and can still catch someones eye Hell Yes its a compliment!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Being a MILF was a major goal! haha Love it!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    you're hot!

i personally don't like the MILF word. I think it's cheap. Either you're hot or not to me!

I don't have kids yet but I'm not offended by the thought but more so agree that "MILF" sounds cheap. Tell me I'm hot or keep walking. It's that easy! :tongue:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    As the mom of a teenager, it's rather gross. I don't want to be thought of as someone his friends want to F. But I think it's meant to be a compliment, so I'd take it as such, even though it's not something I aspire to.
  • 1petewest
    Options
    bump... gotta get in on this! :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    if you got it, u got it!
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I'd take it as a compliment if I could be a MILF.

Your a FILF.... (which sounds kinda like a ghetto filth)

anywho take it as a compliment I would
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm flattered by the prospect that someone wants to fu@k me. The concept of words making me feel cheap or words being 'cheap' doesn't compute. Words don't make me any different than who I am.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I take it as a compliment. I've worked hard to get as far as I am right now after having 3 kids. Can't say I'm used to the attention & don't necessarily know how to respond to it, but it's definitely a great feeling!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    to me, its a compliment. I know we're not really going to get it on. It is just an expression. I can dig it.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    As the mom of a teenager, it's rather gross. I don't want to be thought of as someone his friends want to F. But I think it's meant to be a compliment, so I'd take it as such, even though it's not something I aspire to.

Amen!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm flattered by the prospect that someone wants to fu@k me. The concept of words making me feel cheap or words being 'cheap' doesn't compute. Words don't make me any different than who I am.

^^Agreed
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    its always meant as a compliment, even if it come's off as a little crude