Bikram (Hot) Yoga 30 Day Challenge

Options
Has anyone done it? I have been taking Bikram Yoga for a month now (2 times a week) and love it. I wonder how intense it is to complete a 30 day challenge.

Replies

• leilani♥
    Options
    I never did the 30 day challenge but I did buy a 2 week pass. And when I had the 2 week pass I went every..single..day. It was GREAT! I felt zen like the entire 2 weeks I attended :)
  • pristinebutterfly
    Options
    My Bikram studio actually does the 60-day challenge (every day for 60 consecutive days) and I completed it a few years back. It's REALLY challenging, but it's amazing how consistency helps with improving poses. I was able to get deeper into some of my toughest poses such as standing leg to knee and bow pose! It's an amazing experience to watch your body change too! I lost a ton of weight and got so much stronger....not to mention I felt so healthy and energized. I would definitely recommend it if you're considering it...:)
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have completed the 30 day challenge.. and its a challenge.. drink lots of water.. lots.. and even more tea with honey.. My body became more flexible and toned.. and lost about 5 lbs without changing anything else.

Towards the end of the challenge I was very tired all the time, I think it had to do with such a mass quanity of electrolyte loss each day and that I started taking two classes a day when time would allow...

Best of luck!
  • fmw1984
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone!
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    random question.. what did you eat on the day that you'd end up weighing 1175.7lbs in five weeks if you ate like that every day.. its hilarious!