• redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    hee hee hee! thanks everyone!

Lots of fabulous songs here. :)
  • redefiningmyself
    Options
    Interesting...about 450 people viewed this...but only a few answered. I guess the others are too ashamed to say their embarrassing song out loud. hee hee
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think it's more nerdy than embarrassing BUT:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog soundtrack.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My music is completely random. I am not ashamed of any of it really! It will go from Rob Zombie to Adele, from Casting Crowns to N'Sync, Gary Allan to Kid Rock...you name it :)

Mine is the same way..ACDC to Barry White, Kenny Chesney to Kid Rock, Al Green to Lynard Skynard. I love music. All music except heavy metal and rap.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I think it's more nerdy than embarrassing BUT:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog soundtrack.
    dude! thats amazing. The end of that was so so sad tho.

Im not embarrassed by any of my music....I work out by playing DDR and some of those songs are amazingly ridic
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    The Muppets, but honestly I'm not really embarrassed because I freaking love the Muppets. It's just the weirdest stuff I have on my playlist, except maybe the soundtrack to Labyrinth.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Spice Girls- wannabe
    Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby

hahaha
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    This is painful to admit, but...... Aqua's Barbie Girl... :embarassed:

That's one of my favorite songs on Just Dance 2! I can't help it!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm embarrassed that I don't own an IPOD/MP3
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger

um...hello?!? greatest workout song ever (especially if you're a Rocky fan). I'd tackle my grandmother if that song came on at a family function!!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    The Bay City Rollers -- Greatest Hits
    The Theme to "Christmas Vacation"
    Kirk Franklin -- "Hosanna"
    Mariah Carey -- "All I Want for Christmas is You"
  • IamEric
    Options
    You are my Sunshine- Norman Blake.,
    It's a super Old song and most people have never heard it and if they hear it. They're like wtf.
    Though Beep beep(little nash rambler) by the playmates, Norwegian wood and Yellow submarine by the beetles are also there a people think im nuts!

Beep Beep would be a great song to start running to. Start out slow and by the end you are flying.
  • IamEric
    Options
    OMGosh! I just had to say that I LOVE your batman ticker!!!!

Thanks, I made it myself.
  • redefiningmyself
    Options
    hahaha! The beep - beep song. I haven't thought of that one in years and years.

I think if I tried to run to that, I'd be dead by the end of the song. hahahaha!!!

Great posts everyone!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    So, I'm pretty random. Like all kinds (except I really cringe with majority of Country - And I live in the south...) I've got RHCP to Madonna, Adele to U2, B-52's to the Stones, Beatles to Seal, etc...

That being said...

Rico Suave by Gerardo :blushing:
    I'm too Sexy by Right said Fred
    Play that Funky Music White Boy by White Cherry
    Brick House by The Commodores

But the one that makes me really get up and go is a mix tape by Girl talk called All Day. it's like 1 hour and 11 minutes of awesome old school DJ mixing. :bigsmile:
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Lots of great tunes out there but I think I have one that trumps the Muppets... choral music. Sometimes I skip if i am not it the mood for it but it is on there!!!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger

um...hello?!? greatest workout song ever (especially if you're a Rocky fan). I'd tackle my grandmother if that song came on at a family function!!

thats awesome!
    I totally love the song. I think im more embarrassed by what I do when i hear it. So I take it back and replace it with Get Back by Ludacris and ONLY because of the language.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    wait Shake your Bon Bon by Ricky martin! omg please dont judge.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger

thats awesome!
    I totally love the song. I think im more embarrassed by what I do when i hear it. So I take it back and replace it with Get Back by Ludacris and ONLY because of the language.

That's much better!!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    okay, you answered! now I'll tell! I love lots of different music but here is some of the more embarrassing songs
    Elvis - greatest hits
    David Wilcox - Bearcat (freakin' love that song!)

and, I even choreographed a bellydance routine to the madagascar version of Move It!