Favorite Paleo Recipe?

Options
Hi Fitness Pals!

Today is my husbands birthday and I would like to make him a scrumptious dinner.

He has been sticking to a Paleo nutrition plan, and so I would like dinner to also follow within these guidelines.

So far I am thinking a side of king crab legs...

Any advice / suggestions / favorite Paleo recipes?

Thanks in advance!
Jen

Replies

• Dee120hb
    Options
    What are the paleo guidelines? I've heard of it but I'm not exactly sure what it is..?
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What about the crab legs with artichokes as your veggie side? You can do a lemon garlic butter dipping sauce for both if he's trying to avoid dairy (in place of sour cream for the artichokes).
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What are the paleo guidelines? I've heard of it but I'm not exactly sure what it is..?

I'm afraid I'm not really qualified to answer that question. My husband knows much more about it than I do.

But instead of just regular Salmon, we make sure it is Wild Salmon now. We pick meats that are Grass fed. We stay away from what I call "white carbs", but that's not at all a Paleo term (that I know of).

@cbear017 - Artichokes are a great idea...

I'm also thinking maybe the Paleo spaghetti squash with meat sauce recipe- we've had that once before and it was amazing!