Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was the Funniest or Most Annoying thing about ur Weight

My DISCLAIMER: :smile: I am putting this under Motivation & Support instead of Fun & Games...because, I think it is so HEALTHY to be able to laugh at urselff...It really helps you get past alot by adding some levity to what u're going through...and see that u're NOT ALONE. Here's in Hopes that you will leave this post laughing. :laugh:

GOT IT!.. SO....What was the Funniest and/or Most Annoying thing about your Weight "Gain"???

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    My DISCLAIMER: :smile: I am putting this under Motivation & Support instead of Fun & Games...because, I think it is so HEALTHY to be able to laugh at urselff...It really helps you get past alot by adding some levity to what u're going through...and see that u're NOT ALONE. Here's in Hopes that you will leave this post laughing. :laugh:

GOT IT!.. SO....What was the Funniest and/or Most Annoying thing about your Weight "Gain"???

What was yours?
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    One of the funniest is that it was time to go underwear shopping and, I didn't know what size I wear...and, you can't try on underwear
    so not only do I have "goal" jeans I have "goal" underwear.

The thing that annoyed me nost about my weight gain was when my tops started riding up my belly...I was so embarrassed :embarassed: I do you know how hard it is to walk your dog and hold your top down at the same time :sad:

and the fact that I was now calling my stomach...a belly OMG!!
  • Ugh.. nothing was funny, all was annoying. I don't even like to think about it.
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Funny- I refuse to waer anything other than yoga pants...i dread wearing "real pants" like jeans or kakhis ...
    I went to dinner with a friend and she highly suggested that I wear "real pants."

Annoying -- fat tummy feeling when i sit down and that fat roll the forms over the top of pants --urrrghh hate it
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Most Annoying: I can't buy clothes because in a month or two they don't fit. Oh & arm fat ughhh!

Most Funniest: My bra broke while running on the treadmill LOL.

Note to self: Go buy a sports bra!!!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Funny- I refuse to waer anything other than yoga pants...i dread wearing "real pants" like jeans or kakhis ...
    I went to dinner with a friend and she highly suggested that I wear "real pants."

Annoying -- fat tummy feeling when i sit down and that fat roll the forms over the top of pants --urrrghh hate it

All I wear now too is workout gear...My clothes better be too big when i do put them back on. ha aha ha