This is hilarious.

Options
HollyTsiaussis
HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
http://www.synchtube.com/r/CatchAPredator

You have to have a weird sense of humor to enjoy it though.

Replies

• amberlineilene
    Options
    I don't know if I would say ''weird'' sense of humor, more like ''sick'' sense of humor.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    Eh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this funny.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    lol to catch a predator is always funny to me.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    lol to catch a predator is always funny to me.

Thank you! <3 Especially on here. There's so many hilarious trolls on the chat.
  • thinmeto90
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how they're all like "I watch your show all the time!" and yet they're still dumber than a rock.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how they're all like "I watch your show all the time!" and yet they're still dumber than a rock.

LOLOL.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    that is sick. Not to be rude, but my dad has paranoid schizofrenia and in order to get him out of the neighborhood when I was a kid, the neighbors came up with false charges against him saying he had molested their kids. two of them had never been to our house and one of them I was the one who went to her house. My best friend lived right next door and never had anything done to her, so that right there shows it was a lie. They also stated that I told them he had done it to me and that was NOT the truth. Things like this show make me sad, not laugh.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    that is sick. Not to be rude, but my dad has paranoid schizofrenia and in order to get him out of the neighborhood when I was a kid, the neighbors came up with false charges against him saying he had molested their kids. two of them had never been to our house and one of them I was the one who went to her house. My best friend lived right next door and never had anything done to her, so that right there shows it was a lie. They also stated that I told them he had done it to me and that was NOT the truth. Things like this show make me sad, not laugh.

I'm sorry about that. However, that has nothing to do with the concept of this show. This show is about guys who are committing crimes and know what they are doing is wrong. It's only hilarious because of the way they embellish the show.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I find the show funny im glad these people are having their faces plastered all over the tv
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

That is something totally diferrent than what this show is.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    I find the show funny im glad these people are having their faces plastered all over the tv

LOLOL. Right?
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options

That is something totally diferrent than what this show is.

This.
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It is hilarious, because they caught the mother effer that are out there doing that *kitten*, but not funny if they have already abused children...they are sick...I love watching people get caught...and I LOVE that show...
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    It is hilarious, because they caught the mother effer that are out there doing that *kitten*, but not funny if they have already abused children...they are sick...I love watching people get caught...and I LOVE that show...

This. <3
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    they may not be the same thing, but the show still makes me sad, not laugh. It is sad that people think they need to be with people so much younger than them and it is sad that it took them getting caught to realize that it is wrong. Yes they are sick men and yes I like watching the show, but not so I can laugh at them. That takes a really sick individual to delight in another person's pain. Yes it could have been avoided and they are stupid for even thinking about it, but in the end it is just sad. Not funny.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    they may not be the same thing, but the show still makes me sad, not laugh. It is sad that people think they need to be with people so much younger than them and it is sad that it took them getting caught to realize that it is wrong. Yes they are sick men and yes I like watching the show, but not so I can laugh at them. That takes a really sick individual to delight in another person's pain. Yes it could have been avoided and they are stupid for even thinking about it, but in the end it is just sad. Not funny.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe you need to lighten up a little. I don't consider myself a sick individual at all. I laugh at their reactions to the cops. It's honestly hilarious. I laugh at the conversations because of the voices they use to say them. Their enthusiasm is hilarious. However, I do not laugh at the concept of children being sexually abused.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    you don't know me very well. I have a very good sense of humor. I am constantly laughing at something and love to make other people laugh as well. I also laugh at myself for the stupid things I do. I am also very sarcastic. Most of the men are crying when they see the cops. Therefore I can't laugh at them. the stories they come up with are funny sometimes, but when it all comes down to it, when they are crying and know what is coming, all I feel for them is sadness and pity that they threw their lives away.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    you don't know me very well. I have a very good sense of humor. I am constantly laughing at something and love to make other people laugh as well. I also laugh at myself for the stupid things I do. I am also very sarcastic. Most of the men are crying when they see the cops. Therefore I can't laugh at them. the stories they come up with are funny sometimes, but when it all comes down to it, when they are crying and know what is coming, all I feel for them is sadness and pity that they threw their lives away.

Eh, I cannot pity them. They don't deserve it.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    everybody deserves compassion, no matter what it is they have done.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    Options
    everybody deserves compassion, no matter what it is they have done.

I disagree. So, you're saying if someone murdered someone else, not in self-defense, they deserve compassion?