I Can't Stop Touching My Butt! Ha ha ha! =]

Options
I'm a group exercise instructor and personal trainer and let me tell you... Low body image is not just for everyone else. The fitness industry is full of people who hate there body! But what we do is tell you what to do, while we hide what we are really doing. That is one of the reasons I'm here. I'm tired of being a hypocrite! So, my menu is open, my workouts are open (to my friends) and I want accountability partners to walk and grow with me. Well, I did Brazilian Butt Lift for 30 days last month and whoa!!!! Let me tell you. I was shocked at the results. I pulled out pants I used to teach in 2 years ago, before my knee surgeries, and they fit!!! What? Not only that, but they look good. I'm very excited and I feel blessed to be here. I just started P90X and I teach Zumba. Looking forward to rocking this with you!

Replies

• me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Here's to you reaching out and reaching your goals!....... I'm starting 30DS tomorrow.... hopefully by next month I'll be feeling up my butt too:wink:
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    thanks for your BBL review, i have it (for 2 yrs now) and NEVER used it. I will start it tonight and hope to get some great results also!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! =)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! =)
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    What in the world is the Brazilian Butt lift? Is it a video, medicine, machine, what? Please share. Whatever it is, I want it.
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What in the world is the Brazilian Butt lift? Is it a video, medicine, machine, what? Please share. Whatever it is, I want it.

ditto
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT is a dvd program to tone up and lose inches on your hips, thighs, waist and firm up your butt! you can read reviews on amazon. it has several dvd's, a band, en eating plan. I bought mine from ebay about 2 yrs ago and have never opened it! I will start it tonight and stick with it the 30 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!