Holy shizballs... is this really me?!?!?!

Options
Faery7
Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
So today, I was stopped by 3 different people telling me I'm looking good and they can tell I've lost weight. Made me feel great!!! So I started looking through some pictures to see how far I've come.

I found this picture.. and omg I can't believe it still was in existence... I would have normally torn this up and burned it! But for whatever reason, I'm thankful I didn't... I honestly dont' remember how long ago this picture was taken or how much I've lost since it was taken (my guess is about 50 lbs) ... but DO I know that it's NOT the person I am today.. and I'M NEVER GOING TO BE THAT PERSON AGAIN!!!

I can't believe I"m sharing this photo because honestly it embarasses me... but I know how much these kinds of things, when posted, motivate me. So I thought I should share.

ruo3rd.jpg

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Holy shizballs is right! Keep it up! You look amazing!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    what a difference! congrats! :) you look great!
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    You've come such a long way, you're almost unrecognisable! Congratulations, and keep going!
  • Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and stick with it!
  • prestonmay
    prestonmay Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work :)
  • karoumee
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!! go you!!!!!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome.. Smile big!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. You should be very proud of yourself and the work you have accomplished. Keep on losing.
  • BooMa82
    Options
    So inspirational! I hope to be able to look back and feel that way! Soon enough I will!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful and have done an amazing job! I know what you mean about sharing embarrassing photos. I feel the same way but this is one of the best parts of this site, being able to see others succeed and cheer each other on.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Keep it up......you look great!!!!!
    Love the hair ;)
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    OMG you look FABULOUS!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing!!!
  • carstar835
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • nascardrea8
    Options
    you look great!!! Congrats! and thanks for sharing...because it certainly does motivate!
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!!! congrats!
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Wow, you do look different. Very nice
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you can really tell... your eyes are much prettier now
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! It helps to have all that positive coming my way ;) I noticed that about my eyes too... it's funny... maybe it was just the quality of the picture, but they look so much brighter now.. maybe the red hair helps lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!