First NSV!

Options
AiJahya
AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
I'm posting my first NSV! :happy:

I bought these gray khaki pants last summer around the beginning of July. By August, I couldn't wear them because they'd gotten too small. They looked awesome on me when I first bought them, but all of the potato chips and unhealthy eating had caught up to me. I tried wearing them again last fall a couple of times and they were so tight they were uncomfortable.

After losing almost 20 lbs. this year, I decided I might as well try them this morning because I could wear them to work. I usually have to struggle to pull them up past my thighs and then lay down on the floor to get them buttoned. BUT! Today, all I had to do was pull them up and button them! They're not even snug! My hubby asked me when was the last time I wore them and I said "November". He told me I should wear them more often because they look so good. :wink:

And, now I have another pair of pants I can wear to work! :smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!