Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cauliflower rice

Kind of lame, but I just made cauliflower rice for the first time and im excited to share. It was great, blended it up, microwaved it for 4 minutes with a lid. I grilled some ground turkey I seasoned and made into patties and put a mushroom gravy on top. My wife and I loved it. Now cauliflower "mashed potatoes!"

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    cauliflower mashed potatoes are actually very very good. My little kids even eat it without complaint and they really aren't too into cauliflower.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    LOL, not lame! I love it too. I saute with butter and garlic, then add cilantro at the end. It's really good! I'm making cauliflower mashies tonight!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I love cauliflower, all colors of it, my favorite is steamed cauliflower with a little garlic and siracha sauce........
    but I also love a potato and they also have great health benefits so don't count them out :wink:
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    mmmm, my friend turned me on to this! now its my absolute fav! its so easy too! my kids also love it! ...i made a meal for my parents a little while ago (they are always crackin on how some of this healthy food we eat tastes not so good) well i made the cauli rice and a chicken and they were in love with it! :happy:
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Totally not lame! I loved it! Was very delicious!