I'm no longer MORBID!!!!

Options
OK so my BMI is 39.9 but that is UNDER the 40 cut-off for MORBIDLY Obese. Small victory but way better than the 45.5 I started at! Only 61 more pounds before I'm just overweight. HA! I said ONLY. I would have never thought getting healthy would be as easy as logging what I eat and talking a walk at lunch!

Thank-you MFP and to all of my friends here!

Replies

• Teeteetare
    Options
    Im so happy for you!!!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That is soooooo awesome!!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good for you! What a great victory to celebrate! Beautiful baby in your photo :flowerforyou:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Huge Victory!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrat to you, and in this weight loss battle there is no such thing as a victory that we should not celebrate .. i was diagnosed morbid obese two years ago i was 345 and over 50% body fat .. the doctors dx me also with sleep apnea and said one of these days you will go to sleep and not wake up if you do not do something about it ... i understand exactly where you are and i celebrate you and for you .. don't ever take the smiles you gain away from your victories little battles fought equals wars won .. again i celebrate you great job and keep it going .. (thumbs up)
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You'll be overweight before you know it! Sounds kinda funny but hey make sure you celebrate the overweight! Just not with food! LOL
  • iamrobyn
    Options
    Congratulatoins on this huge accomplishment!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hey you are doing a fabulous job. . . Finish strong. . . you DO have it in you. . . Everyday will be a healthier day . . .on day. . one moment. . one stride at a time. . I wish you much success in your journey here. .

The support, information, and friendships formed here are amazing. . Love this site. . . :heart:
  • song2sing
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is such a milestone in your journey and you should be very proud!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing:flowerforyou:
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Congratulations :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My current BMI has me at 28.1 which is overweight, so I tend not to put any stock into BMI, but you use it as a admirable goal so keep up the great work!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Thats AWESOME!!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment and victory for you.....Keep up the great work!!!!
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • eboley637
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your amazing accomplishment. Keep it up! :drinker:
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!! Congrats and here's to a healthier YOU! :o)
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the great work. It can be done :drinker:

Around the holidays last year, I remember stepping on the Wii Fit and seeing my BMI @ 38%... at 216 lbs.
    I got on 2 weeks ago and it read my BMI @ 32% at 175 lbs. Only 2% percent until I reach Over weight and then another 5% to hit normal. Keep on walking and doing what you do :happy:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! congrats:smile:
  • martinh78
    Options
    Well done, lots of little bits soon add up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!