Striptease

Options
Mios3
Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good striptease dvds? I want to get some ideas, learn some "tricks" :blushing:

My husbands birthday is coming up soon and I have never done anything like this for him. I am feeling more confident now that I have lost some weight and think he would really enjoy it.

Replies

• FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Carmen Elecktra is my favorite and its an awesome workout<3
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Carmen Electra's dvds are AMAZING. I love them!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Carmen Elecktra is my favorite and its an awesome workout<3

^^ That's what I was going to say.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'll hum along and guide you if you like...
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Carmen Elecktra is great but also check around you for a “pole fitness” studio…classes are a blast!
  • Mios3
    Options
    Carmen Elecktra is great but also check around you for a “pole fitness” studio…classes are a blast!

I have and I live about 4 hours from the nearest one :( I really wish we had one here.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Flirty Girl Fitness! Love them. But get ready to feel slutty (in a good way) lol
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Both of these are great! Just be careful w/ the flirty girl fitness order tho, they kept charging me for new DVDs every month, & wanted me to pay a high shipping & re-handling fee when I called to return them! Too bad u don't have any classes near you, they are a blast & a GREAT workout. U should get a gf & go try it just for kicks to get u warmed up (not so close to his bday tho, ull be sore for days!). Good luck, & don't forget the new lingerie shopping!! ;)
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    My husbands birthday is coming up soon and I have never done anything like this for him. I am feeling more confident now that I have lost some weight and think he would really enjoy it.

Lucky guy! :happy:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    He will LOVE this!!

And like they said.... Carmen Electras!
  • Mios3
    Options
    Hey thanks guys for all your input. Looks like I'll have to check out Carmen Elektra :smile:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    you tube it?

love this topic lol
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks guys for all your input. Looks like I'll have to check out Carmen Elektra :smile:

:love: you GO!!!!!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I have never tried Carmen's dvd's but now I def will!

I took a clas while hubby was deployed, loved it except that 10 minutes before the tease class started every guy in the gym would find a piece of equiptment to jump on to watch us, we were in an all window room, that part didn't bother me, but it made me think more about how I looked and now if I was doing it right