Ideas

Options
I know I am going to eat terribly tomorrow, what do you do when you know your going to be eating some not so healthy choices?

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Plan a long walk or a short jog :)
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Just have a splurge day and don't beat yourself up about it. Try and exercise a little more to make up some of the calories over the next week. I don't let myself feel bad about splurge days now, because, hey, they ALL used to be splurge days :-/
  • maysflower
    Options
    Eat really well the day before and the day off I do a crazy long hard workout to help compensate for the extra calories I will be consuming.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Have a really good workout today and the day after. And try to eat healthy before and after....but as it has been pointed out...have a splurge day tomorrow and get back into your healthy routine the day after.
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    I don't think...THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!

If you put your mind to it...everything is possible. So before you put that greasy 2000cal burger on your mouth, THINK happy thoughts. :smile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    First, I get VERY VERY EXCITED!

Then, I am careful with my diet the day before, I work out extra hard the day before, I try to get a quick workout in the morning the day of. Then the next day I get up and get back to being healthy.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I try to be as good as possible in the days before and after, and exercise a little extra that morning. Oh, and try not to have those days too often.
  • moreaudrey
    moreaudrey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Make your goal horizon 48 hours instead of 24. You really can "make up" for a lot if you don't panic about one day or feel like you have somehow gone way off course. You haven't, just plan some extra exercise and to cut back on carlories the previous/next day.