Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Charlene, but most people call me Char. I am 27 years old and a mother of a wonderful 4 year old little girl named Desiree. I am getting married in May to an amazing man, whom I love so much!

I have been a member of Spark People for a few months now but my doctor recomended this site as well logging and tracking my progress. So, here I am. I really do like the site thus far.

I have pretty high goals, and I know my situation works against me, but I will try my best. I work as an emergency dispatcher for my local Sherrif's office. This is going to really work against me since we work rotating shifts, sit for 12 hours straight, and the job is high stress. But, I am going to do my best!

I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and need on this site, and wish you all the best of luck!!!

~Char~

Replies

• callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My name is Charlene, but most people call me Char. I am 27 years old and a mother of a wonderful 4 year old little girl named Desiree. I am getting married in May to an amazing man, whom I love so much!

I have been a member of Spark People for a few months now but my doctor recomended this site as well logging and tracking my progress. So, here I am. I really do like the site thus far.

I have pretty high goals, and I know my situation works against me, but I will try my best. I work as an emergency dispatcher for my local Sherrif's office. This is going to really work against me since we work rotating shifts, sit for 12 hours straight, and the job is high stress. But, I am going to do my best!

I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and need on this site, and wish you all the best of luck!!!

~Char~
  • hollymires
    Options
    You can do it Char! I used to work as a dispatcher at an airline...it is hard...but it can be done! This site will help to keep you focused I bet! Also...just make sure you only have good things to eat there...no junk. :wink:

Holly
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I find this site is so amazing! The people here are great and very supportive too! If you have any questions just post them and they will be answered. Good luck!