Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Options
Hello, I'm FEAR. Im a friend of SANDERSE. I like to say we're friends but I hold her back from a lot of things like weight loss and many of her other ambitions. I don't know why she keeps me arond. She used know this chick named Confidence but I ran her off. She kept getting in way of our relationship. Sometimes she would pretend like I didn't even exist. Like I was an after thought. I could not have that. So I set out to find Insecurity. When we get together its like theives in the night. We took out Confidence and Discipline and Dreams and Security and everything else that made it difficult to be friends. What a life. With me she will remain huge and eat everything that is set infront of her. She will also dress like a street performing HOBO. You should see the sweatpants she wears. SHe never wears real clothes cause she can't fit them. So yeah. Now you know me, I'm FEAR and i like to make friends. I will keep you close and never allow you to reach any goals cause I can't survive without a person that lets me feed off f them.

HELLO ALL,
this came from the heart. what better way to introduce myself then to pour everything out of me. If you have a story like this please, by all means, tell it. I am here for support and will give what i can in terms of support in return.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    One of the best intros I've ever read here!! :drinker:

Welcome Sanderse, :flowerforyou: and begone with you, Fear! wifeteeny.gif
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Sanderse!

Girl, those *****es Fear and Insecurity are NO GOOD for you. Dump 'em!

And give Confidence a call. Even if it's been a while, I KNOW she really wants to hear from you! Maybe the two of you can go out and buy a pair of cute jeans together!
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Do not let FEAR discourage you! You can do it! Feel free to add me. I'll give tons of positive support! :wink:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow..that was a very heart felt intro!! Welcome to MFP and friend me if you would like!!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you stick around long enough, we'll all help run fear off and help you find confidence again! Add me if you'd like. Great intro too!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!, Happy you are here!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!!
  • socialite1
    Options
    Great intro! You're so brave to put it all out there like that. Welcome to MFP. Add me as a friend if you'd like!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Sanderse, this made me cry. Welcome. And welcome back CONFIDENCE and LOVE and SELF WORTH.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I love your intro! Welcome!!!
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    Your introduction had me in tears. I know how you feel. I have been there, and it's not fun. You are in the right place! Keep your head high, and stay strong!!! I want you to look in the mirror every morning and say 3 things you like about yourself. Keep in touch with your good friends Confidence, Self Worth, and Love. They never gave up on you!!! oh, btw...I love your profile pic!!! You are gorgeous!!!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Loved your introduction. You threw it all out there, and that took courage. :) I wish you the best of luck in your journey.