help with my bat wings...

Options
2»

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Tricep dips, extensions, kick backs, I hate the surrenders in no more trouble zones, but they're dead good. I guess not forgetting to work on your biceps whilst you're doing these can't hurt. And push ups. Good luck!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    yep I'm still losing and concious of these also. :(
    I plan on having bigger biceps and triceps! lol it'll be better to be muscly than wobbly! I have always had strong arms and used to lift weights / circuit train etc just been lazy the last decade and a half. So now i'm dusting off that side of me and improving (I own a horse and ride so have strong arms and forearms) my arms while I lose. :)

All the above exercises are great for arms, also try you tube if you don't know the names, or need more motivation etc. :)

Remember even holding a can of food in your hands is weight bearing you can add more weight later.
  • cownancy
    Options
    Our support group had a plastic surgeon as a guest speaker and she offered little hope on getting rid of bat wings after significant weight loss. A small percentage of very young people can work them off, but usually it's with a weight loss of less than 50 pounds. Other than that, surgery is most often the only option and, so far, the surgery leaves long scars, hidden under your arms, but visible.

Wish I had a more positive prognosis, but you've done a fantastic job and if this is your only sagging skin, you're very, very lucky!!! Congratulations!