30ds - HELP!!!!

Options
I just got the 30ds today and am hoping to start tomorrow!! I'm just wondering if anyone has any success stories with this - or even negative responses to it!! Just curious to know anything about this that people have to say!! And how long are you supposed to stay on the 1st level of this? As long as you want til your ready to move on to level 2? Or it there a period of time and then you move on?? Thanks so much!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• methetree
    Options
    There are three levels and it is kinda meant to be done in 30 days.. 10 days at each level.

I like it ok. I did Ripped in 30 first, and liked it better. Got excellent results from both.

It's a helluva workout for 20 minutes of your time. Watch it before you do it.

Then progress through the levels at your own pace. I did 5 days on, took a day off, 5 days on... but whatever works for you.

Good luck and enjoy getting shredded!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I just completed it yesterday! I did 10 days on each level...you can move on to the next level whenever you feel ready though. I lost 4.5 lbs and a total of 7 inches off my chest, waist and hips. I really had to push myself to get through some of the moves but overall I'm so happy with the results that I ordered Ripped in 30 to follow up with. Good luck!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Ive done 4 days of it and its a killer workout!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I did it. Liked it. I didn't spend a whole 10 days on each level, more like 7 on each and then the last 9 days I alternated through them.

My results: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/328679-finished-the-30ds

I stareted again on the 1st and this time around I'm trying to do all 10 days at each level.

Advice: Follow Anita if you are still getting into shape, and take it easy on your knees and shoulders in the beginning. Listen to your body, but push yourself to your limit.

Good Luck! :smile: