What is a calorie??

Options
MzBug
MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
What is a calorie?

Calories are the little b@stards that get into your wardrobe at

night and sew your clothes tighter.

MY CLOSET IS INFESTED WITH THE LITTLE SH!TS.

:noway: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :explode: :laugh: :wink:

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    LOL,

Yeh they creep in as stealthy as a fox and multiply then bang you wake up a chunky git and wonder what went wrong!!!!

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That just made my evening!!!:laugh:
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    I had a really good talk with a doctor yesterday about calories and it totally changed my perspective while I'm working out. A calorie is measured energy...but the part that really got me is when you BURN the calorie it turns to carbon dioxide and you literally breathe it out. I burned 650 calories at the gym last night and all I could think was that I just exhaled all those calories!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    LOL,

Yeh they creep in as stealthy as a fox and multiply then bang you wake up a chunky git and wonder what went wrong!!!!

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

like rabbits
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    They're the little *kitten* that hide in the camera and stretch your picture out.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    They're the little *kitten* that hide in the camera and stretch your picture out.

^^ It's true!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I had a really good talk with a doctor yesterday about calories and it totally changed my perspective while I'm working out. A calorie is measured energy...but the part that really got me is when you BURN the calorie it turns to carbon dioxide and you literally breathe it out. I burned 650 calories at the gym last night and all I could think was that I just exhaled all those calories!

Wellll....kind of, I guess:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/35908-fat-expelled-body/
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    LOL, totally!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

WHOA. I actually had no idea how the process worked. Which I suddenly find hilarious.