What is the first thing you will buy?

Options
What is the first thing you are going to buy yourself when you meet your goal weight?

I have been saying a tattoo on my torso, but now I'm thinking, a fabulous Betsy Johnson dress!
Money permitting of course :/

Replies

• trilikeagirl
    Options
    sexy jeans. In a very small size.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My husband told me that if I get down to my dream of a uk size 10 he will buy to a designer dress :happy:
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    New clothes for me. I want a fresh start :)
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Betsy Johnson dress is a very cool goal! She surely does not make plus size clothes that is for sure. I dont have a first thing to buy, I imagine it would actually be a 'normal' size bra out of victoria secrets with matching undiesm, without anyone looking for a special size for me. Its the little things what can I say. LOL
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am also considering a tattoo.
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    I might need a new car too. :tongue:
  • rrubio10
    rrubio10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New clothes
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Belly piercing (I think)
    lol...

Really cute dress too.
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A large supreme pizza...kidding.

I'm thinking the first thing I buy will be new running shoes. With all the running and marathon training I have done this year to help lose weight, I'm going to need some new ones!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    definitely another tattoo
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    a cute frilly summer dress lol
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Belly button piercing, a new swim suit, or a new waterpolo suit.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Jeans that fit.

Then a bikini... That might have to wait a few months though. lol
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie!!! That way it's for me, and the hubs!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    my current goal weight may not be my ultimate goal but I think when I am relatively happy I'll buy whatever comes up on a designer deal site or on sale first that is also on my list (like gilt, hautelook, ideeli). Right now its a Ted Baker dress or some designer jeans - more likely to see the jeans first I guess. I have wanted a betsey johnson dress since I was 16 but I was looking at her stuff the otehr day and I realized.... I'm probably too old now.

All you teenagers getting in shape - I am jealous of you. If I'd taken this seriously when I was 18 I would have had a blast.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    6 more months at my crossfit box!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Betsy Johnson dress is a very cool goal! She surely does not make plus size clothes that is for sure. I dont have a first thing to buy, I imagine it would actually be a 'normal' size bra out of victoria secrets with matching undiesm, without anyone looking for a special size for me. Its the little things what can I say. LOL

I here you on that!!! I say anything in A normal size!!! Although boots that will go over my calves is on my with list too!!!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I here you on that!!! I say anything in a normal size!!! Although boots that will go over my calves is on my wish list too!!!:happy:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A bikini! and then probably a new tattoo!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    tickets to philly to meet 2 of my best friends <3