Biggest Loser Show

I was checking out the contestants and my heart goes out to Daniel. To be 19 and be 450 pounds is sad. I hope I am not offending anyone but again it is sad. I was fortunate to be a thin teenage so I can't begin to think of how hard it would be to be in high school dating, P.E. class just living at that weight in a cruel world.

I am excited to see him lose weight - I hope he gets a chance to stay on the ranch and lose. With that being said I hope to lose with him. Can't wait to see the pounds drop off.

Replies

• mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    I was checking out the contestants and my heart goes out to Daniel. To be 19 and be 450 pounds is sad. I hope I am not offending anyone but again it is sad. I was fortunate to be a thin teenage so I can't begin to think of how hard it would be to be in high school dating, P.E. class just living at that weight in a cruel world.

I am excited to see him lose weight - I hope he gets a chance to stay on the ranch and lose. With that being said I hope to lose with him. Can't wait to see the pounds drop off.
  • GinaMV
    GinaMV Posts: 9
    I too, love that show. It's amazing to see people with such big challenges succeed; it's so inspirational. I wish I could find out how many of the contestants from past seasons kept the weight off.

Every once in a while my daughter will tell me about an overweight child being teased at school and it breaks my heart. I HATE that! It's such an awkward time for kids under normal circumstances, I can't imagine being teased and made to feel bad about yourself. We all need to teach our kids kindness and acceptance of all people; regardless of size.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I love that show too! It is so wonderful that all those people can lose their weight and look and feel so much better and just get healthy in general! Good luck to them and to all of us!!:bigsmile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member

When I first saw that he was on the show I said that I really hope he is not like Vicky was and that he gets to stay on the show because he really needs to stay on.

COnnie