huge power outage in so cal...

Options
SabrinaJL
SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
Possibly lasting through tomorrow. Should I eat all the ice cream in my freezer? Discuss.

Replies

• Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    One word: Share!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    No. Just your favorite.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    It's all my favorite. Which is why it's in the freezer. It's also why I'm such a fatty. :laugh:
  • johovey
    Options
    We just had one due to Irene, so eat it before it turns into a liquid mess (which it will) but make sure you spend some time cleaning up the house for exercise LOL :)

We had bought ice and put it in the freezer and fridge (our outage was 4.5 days) but the ice cream melts fast, nothing else in the freezer thawed, though.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    We just had one due to Irene, so eat it before it turns into a liquid mess (which it will) but make sure you spend some time cleaning up the house for exercise LOL :)

We had bought ice and put it in the freezer and fridge (our outage was 4.5 days) but the ice cream melts fast, nothing else in the freezer thawed, though.

That's good to know. I bought a bag of ice for drinks this weekend, but I thought the chunks were too big for my blender, so I ended up just using the ice from my ice maker.