OMG it is Candy Corn season.....how will I survive?

Options
Candy corns are my favorite fall candy. How am I going to make it through the Halloween Season? :ohwell:

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    MODERATION....

Only have some here and there... for special reasons... make sure if you buy some... its only a little!!!!!!
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    it's corn.. count it as your 3-5 servings of veggies. lol

Good luck with that!
  • nerdieprofessor
    nerdieprofessor Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I love candy corn!

You can have them, just log every last kernel and calorie!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I used to love the stuff too! I just keep reminding myself how nasty and waxy it feels in my mouth. Make yourself hate it. You can do it!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, this made me giggle. All things in moderation. :smile:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I prefer the little pumpkins! but, I am a HUGE fan of the mary jane or whatever they're called peanut butter candies in the black and orange wrappers. mmmmm.
  • Maple669
    Options
    I love candy corn!

You can have them, just log every last kernel and calorie!

This!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i know i'll survive because i hate candy corn lol.

the candy my 2 kids get trick or treating though is a different story!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Omg this threat is for me! I loooooove Candy Corn. I usually by one big bag of the candy corn and the pumpkins. This year I will stick with the little bags! I will not decline myself my favorite fall treat! I'm waiting until at least Oct. 1 though...then it is really Candy Corn season because if I start too early I'll be sick of them by Halloween lol
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    it's corn.. count it as your 3-5 servings of veggies. lol

LOL...Nice!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Um, don't buy it?!?!?!?!
  • cownancy
    Options
    I LOVE the idea of logging it as a veggie! Now, I could do that. You know, at some point, they actually became to sweet and fake tasting to me. I used to eat them at an alarming rate.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    It's funny how far in advance we start to worry I'm worried about christmas candy.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Mellow Cream Pumpkins.

It's like candy corn on crack.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    I honestly don't recommend this, but.................. one year, I ate myself sick on candy corn and haven't cared for it since. I can easily turn up my nose if it's around, and I never buy it.

But so far, that hasn't worked with Ben and Jerry's Flourless Chocolate Cake. I've tried again and again...... :wink: :laugh:
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Um, don't buy it?!?!?!?!

that doesn't sound like a fun idea!
  • LeeLeeTunk
    Options
    I work in the candy department where i work, let me tell ya after smelling the candy all day its less appetizing! lol :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Candy corn is THE best Halloween candy there is.. :sad:
  • sophiabethsmom
    Options
    Me too! I love love love love candy corn. This isn't for everyone, but I am cold turkey off of sugary goods until I reach my goal weight. I know deprivation backfires for a lot of people, but as a recovering binge eater, I find saying no across the board is much easier than trying to eat just a little. Maybe consider cutting sweets altogether if that suits your personality. Good luck findong a strategy that will work for your goals!
  • pokyfamily
    Options
    mix it with equal parts of marshmallows and peanuts
    put it in snack sized glad bags
    let yourself have one bag per day
    I love the stuff as well