Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finding Motivation in Myself (Progress Pics)

Sometimes it takes taking a step away to find out you've really made progress. Today I put on this this t-shirt when trying to find something comfy to wear on this dreary, rainy, cool day. I got to thinking about how it wasn't always so big and cozy. It's crazy to think that that person is me: The heavier version and the lighter version. I'd been somewhere in the middle of these two weights for a very long time. I'm definitely taking my time, but I'm changing my way of life. I didn't gain it overnight, and I won't take it off overnight either. I'm happier with who I am every day.

Without further ado...

xlhy6g.jpg

(please ignore the snake in the first picture, one of my good friends is a herpetologist)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!