Replies

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Agree 100%
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Anonymous? Ya, right. Then answer me this, why did that guy say I had to give him my SS#, mother's maiden name, and my credit card #?? Get the facts straight before you start preaching about anonymity.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I had something brilliant to say and it's gone. Wtg?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if this post makes sense so if you don't like what I write, next time you see my profile pic scroll down a little further and be spared the torment!____________________________________________________________________________

I personally seek out threads with pics of people who start *kitten*...makes my day interesting :wink: The OP started an enjoyable thread yesterday, so I figure this one had to be just as interesting. Well, maybe it isn't, but discussion, even disagreements are healthy, and they burn calories, which means, I have more exercise calories to eat back :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    that this site is mostly anonymous, created to share and help, and like it or not, isn't something to get so worked up over.

Really? I never knew...my whole internet experience has now become ten times better! Why didn't I think of that? Thank you so much for pointing that out to me. Wow. What a guy...

work.6738576.1.sticker,375x360.troll-face-v1.png
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Anonymous? Ya, right. Then answer me this, why did that guy say I had to give him my SS#, mother's maiden name, and my credit card #?? Get the facts straight before you start preaching about anonymity.

ugh, well, I like my new car! Please dont check your statements or credit report for a few months.

Gertrude? Really?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I think I love you.

ditto...in a totally hetero way.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hahaha

Do I see a bromance starting here?
  • Banks01
    Options
    I think I love you.

Hahaha

I think they left me out too. Always a bridesmaid.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I think all the love was meant for you...more like a triangle from my perspective :wink:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I think I love you.

Hahaha

I think all the love was meant for you...most like a triangle from my perspective :wink:

Mena ja toi?
  • Banks01
    Options
    Oh, add to the original post, silly thread deletion. Seriously yo

Let's get the party started!
  • routerguy666
    Options
    Man, you sure got someone's party started. Two deletes in < 2 minutes.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Hmm, idk, I have a lot of family and friends (in real life) on here and as far as the people I have added (approx. 50 or so), they have all been nice and encouraging. All the forums I have participated in, I've never had any problems or drama. What does that say?

Oh, and Janie Corona is my name :P
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I know I love you, and I use my real name!

and yes I delete friends once I see they are just drama filled, can't stand that!
  • Banks01
    Options
    Hmm, idk, I have a lot of family and friends (in real life) on here and as far as the people I have added (approx. 50 or so), they have all been nice and encouraging. All the forums I have participated in, I've never had any problems or drama. What does that say?

Oh, and Janie Corona is my name :P

We may be the only ones using our real names :)

You're having the experience we all should and came here for. When I posted that last night, there was a bunch of silly stuff flying around.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    wooo it's time to party but responsibly and in a non-offensive way that everyone can agree with.

I didn't want to use an exclamation point. That might have been too much.

Who else is in the mood for water with a twist of lemon? That's right we got lemon twists in this hizzziiiieee!
  • Banks01
    Options
    Man, you sure got someone's party started. Two deletes in < 2 minutes.

Some people dance, some delete.

I'm going to fill my glass and celebrate
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    jamesdelong says what?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I ARE HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THIS AND I'S GON' REPORT YOU NAO!

RARRRR
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I would like to apologize. I did end up using an exclamation point in my post above. Clearly I was over the top.