just getting started

chelseachick
chelseachick Posts: 104
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,I decided when I saw a photos of myself in a 2 piece bathing suit (not something that I recommend for the over 40 crowd at the best of times and not a good idea for me - ever ) that I had to take back my body! i joined the site just before New Year's and I really like the food and exercise logs. I'm completely new to this so I'm curious to see how it goes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Hello all,I decided when I saw a photos of myself in a 2 piece bathing suit (not something that I recommend for the over 40 crowd at the best of times and not a good idea for me - ever ) that I had to take back my body! i joined the site just before New Year's and I really like the food and exercise logs. I'm completely new to this so I'm curious to see how it goes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi Chelsea! Welcome to MFP! Just remember to write down every single thing you put in your mouth and drinks lots of water. And exercise as much as you can do. Remember you can do this and don't give up! We are here to support you and this site is so great! If you have any questions you can post them on here and someone will answer you. Good luck!
  • I just turned 40 and can't imagine attempting a 2 piece! I actually don't think I could have done it at 20 either!! hahahaha Good luck to you! I just started with this site as well...I really like how you can enter everything AND go to the message boards...all on the same site. :)

Holly
This discussion has been closed.