Confessions of.....

Options

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I once woke up next to a naked man at a party. It's cool though. I wasn't that drunk! :laugh: My x girlfriend told him to crash in our bed because he was way to toasted to go anywhere. How he got naked..well that is a whole different story.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    okay, real time confession--I can't post anymore naughty stuff, cause I have been threatened to be shut down multiple times, I am trying to be a good boy.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I am unashamedly an assaholic.....

hmmmmm....I think I like this, meaning that you are appreciative of a nice booty, yeah, I can dig it.

yea, I do like a nice booty, but um, I meant I like, no, LOVE having um... relatiions.... like ALL the time... :smooched:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

hmmmmm....I think I like this, meaning that you are appreciative of a nice booty, yeah, I can dig it.

yea, I do like a nice booty, but um, I meant I like, no, LOVE having um... relatiions.... like ALL the time... :smooched:

I love you.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I attempted to join the army as a chick. Turns out I have a heart murmur that you can only detect under stress (MEPS is stressful..) so I was disqualified permanently.

My dreams were actually horribly crushed.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    okay, real time confession--I can't post anymore naughty stuff, cause I have been threatened to be shut down multiple times, I am trying to be a good boy.

:grumble:
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

You should be adding a lot of "quick cals" in your diary then ;) that's where I post my "relations" haaa
  • BigBeaver
    Options

OOOh, gee, well in that case, so glad we are friends, LOL
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can'tunderstand why I just read all two pages of this.
  • BigBeaver
    Options

Cause you were hoping for something juicier, and you were a sucker for the tagline, like most people your curiousity got the best of you.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

You should be adding a lot of "quick cals" in your diary then ;) that's where I post my "relations" haaa

*sigh* if only....
  • 1petewest
    Options
    but i have SOO many! give me a little while!
  • Spitfirex007
    Options

Cause you were hoping for something juicier, and you were a sucker for the tagline, like most people your curiousity got the best of you.

I can't put m finger on it.. but this thread is missing something from last night..
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I too, miss the boob thread from last night...

Maybe this, Spitfire??
  • juliecat1
    Options

Maybe this, Spitfire??

totally this!
  • FindingFit50s
    Options

I can't put m finger on it.. but this thread is missing something from last night..

HELLOOOOO!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

You shouldn't be putting your fingers on what we all saw last night!
  • Spitfirex007
    Options

Maybe this, Spitfire??

totally this!

AHH yes tatas! :drinker:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Sometimes I like to get a red twizzler, bite each end off and use it as a straw. And with water, it gives the water a little favor.
  • juliecat1
    Options
    Sometimes I like to get a red twizzler, bite each end off and use it as a straw. And with water, it gives the water a little favor.

You can make a whistle out of them too!